- The ξ /ksi/ cycling brake pads were developed form the ground up both considering their compound and their backings
- These brake pads are refillable and you can find the ξ /ksi/ cycling brake pads refills here
- Backing is precision CNC machined out of 7075-T651 aluminum alloy (click here to read more about this material)
- Due to the exceptional strength of the backing’s material, they were machined to be as light as possible while maintaining their structural integrity. So, given that they are as stiff as possible, it’s important to ensure that they are parallel to the rim surface.
- Designed to minimize the probability of rattling when they are not engaging by maintaining close tolerances during their production in combination with the use of an o-ring where the pads meet the pistons of the slave cylinders.
- The pads’ compound was developed from scratch and it’s highly recommended to be used with ground rims. Keep in mind that the deeper the grind is the quicker the pads will wear.
- These brake pads are compatible with the use of the ξ /ksi/ cycling rosin products. Actually, we strongly advise you to combine these pads with any of the ξ /ksi/ cycling rosin products for the best possible results!
- Pack includes a complete set of brake pads
- Weight: 21g
The ξ /ksi/ cycling PU brake pads are being manufactured in small batches and each one goes through extensive Quality Control processes to ensure that they are in line with their expected specifications. These brake pads are typically in stock but in case that they are temporarily out of stock, shipping may delay up to 8days. However, we’ll always try to keep them in stock for immediate shipping!
Also, note that the color of the brake pads and/or the aluminum backings may differ slightly from the one pictured here