- Liquid rosin can be used to coat the braking surface of your rims to maximize the braking responsiveness and efficiency.
- It won’t contaminate both the braking surfaces of the rim and the brake pads and it has been developed to work perfectly with ground rims and the ξ /ksi/ cycling brake pads. you can also use solid rosin on top of this coating so as to instantly increase your braking power.
- Once you apply the liquid rosin solution on your rims you have to wait for at least one hour to ensure that the solution has been fully evaporated before you ride. Partial evaporation of the solution may lead to stickiness between the rim and the brake pads.
- The rosin candies included to the set are made out of pine rosin that is sourced locally in Greece
- One rosin candy is more than enough for a marker full of isopropyl alcohol.
- Each set includes five (5) rosin candies
Note that the color of the rosin candies may differ slightly from the ones pictured here due to natural origin of raw materials