- These setup blocks can be used as spacers to adjust the pistons of the slave cylinders of your rim brakes so as to ensure that the brake pads will be parallel and equidistant from the surface of the rim.
- They have been designed to perfectly fit on the ξ /ksi/ cycling brake pads and they act as a spacer between the rim’s surface and the brake pads with a height of 1mm.
- They are 3D printed in Tough PLA with 90% material infill to ensure their durability
- Also, if you already have a 3D printer you can directly download the design via the ξ /ksi/ cycling website and print your own blocks at home
- Each set includes two (2) spacers
Note that no brake pads are included to this set and the brake pads at the product image are included just for reference