- Replacement o-rings for the ξ /ksi/ cycling brake pads backings
- Made out of hard nitrile so as to eliminate the rattling of the brake pads once they installed on the slave cylinders’ pistons
- The more often you remove and reinstall your brake pads on the slave cylinders, the sooner you may need to replace these o-rings. Also, if your brake pads start rattling, it’s a good sign that you may have to replace these o-rings.
- You may need a pick to uninstall the old o-ring and install the new one. But be careful not to damage the new o-rings with the pick!
- Once installed a bit of force is required to push the brake pads on the slave cylinders. In case you find it difficult to push the brake pads into place, you can use a bit of light lube to make it easier to install but it’s not actually mandatory to do it that way.
- Sold as pair
ξ /ksi/ cycling brake pads o-rings
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.